Pimples and acne are very common, especially among teens!
95 out of 100 people are facing this problem massively on the face and other parts of the body.
No doubt, we try a lot of cosmetics and other home remedies to get rid of it.
Therefore, people consider using aloe vera plant gel to treat their acne!
Undoubtedly, aloe extract is best to heal scars, rashes, cuts, burns, acne and a lot of other problems.
Here, you will get to know why aloe vera gel will be the right choice for you to treat acne and pimples.
Due to the anti-inflammatory properties in aloes, they are super amazing!
- Contents of zinc and amino acids in aloe vera extract will help in softening your skin like baby soft and tighten your pores.
- It also protects your skin from sun heat rays, inflammation and skin hypersensitivity which is usually caused by UV rays.
- The property of promoting collagen synthesis is really helpful in fast healing of acne, scars and pimples.
- Aloes are best for moisturizing and nourishment of the skin as it promotes elastin and produces collagen. It also reduces the formation of wrinkles at an early stage,
- Pure aloe vera gel extract has 75 most active nutrients inclusive of vitamins, minerals, saponins, lignins, salicylic acid, amino acids and enzymes, therefore, that is the main reason why it is used a lot.
How can you use Aloe Vera For Acne?
1. Pure Extract of Aloe Vera Plant –
Scoop out the juicy white transparent gel with a spoon from the aloe leaf directly from the plant. Then the best way is to apply the extract on your face on the affected areas before going to bed and leave it overnight. Rinse it off with cold water and repeat every day till you see results.
2. Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil –
If you dilute the aloe vera mask with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil; you will get to see the results very soon. Leave the mask for at least 15 minutes before washing it off.
3. Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar –
A very amazing ingredient – Apple Cider Vinegar!
It has a lot of antimicrobial properties which helps to treat pimples.
Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe extract with one tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar and dilute with a little pure water and then apply this on your face as a toner.
Well, if you have sensitive skin, then I don’t recommend you to use it on your face.
4. Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Rose Water –
Rosewater is a great astringent and a great toner for your skin. Cucumber has a soothing effect on the skin which may help to reduce acne inflammation.
Mix a tbsp of all three ingredients in a bowl and then dab the mixture with a cotton ball on the affected area all over your face. Rinse off after 10 minutes with cold water.
5. Aloe Vera Face Mist –
The best way to apply aloe vera is to make a facial mist and use it throughout the day to soothe and nourish the skin.
In 1 ½ cups of distilled water mix a tbsp. of aloe vera gel. Store this mist in a spray bottle and sprinkle on your face whenever required and always remember to shake the bottle before using.
Best Aloe Vera Products To Include In Your Daily Regime!
Holy Grail Extreme Hydration Jelly | Aloe Vera + Cucumber 30 ML
- Aloe Vera + Cucumber Extracts + Distilled Water + Tea Tree Oil + Neem Oil
- The ingredients used in this product have been chosen especially to meet all your skin related needs. Hydration, they say, is the biggest saviour for oily skin.
- It also controls the production of oil by your skin and reduces chances of acne, breakouts, rashes and allergies.
Universal Essence Aloe & Neem Face Mist
- Natural Ingredients: Made of antibacterial Neem extracts and Aloe Vera this is refreshing face mist to give a clean and clean skin without any side effects.
- Comes with Skin Smoothing Aloe Vera for Detoxification that also gives you younger-looking skin.
Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel
Use as a daily moisturizer for face, skin, hair, moisturizing after shave lotion for men and women, loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, e, b12 folic acid and much more.
Warning- There are many ingredients when combined with aloe vera doesn’t suit your skin and might cause an allergic reaction because of sensitivity. If you feel any sort of irritation then you may stop using its application.