Ahh!! Ever been in that moment when you remove off your socks and shoes and a very stinky smell explodes out from your feet? Ah, really ridiculous!
That situation turns out to be so uncomfortable and awkward that you tend to be uneasy in front of others.
Have you ever thought why this stinky smell occurs?
Simply, that is because of excessive sweating and when it breaks down by certain bacteria, it causes an unpleasant smell.
But thank god! luckily there are various foot deodorants available in the market that helps to get rid of stinky odour from your feet.
So, with the help of these deodorants, you can surely be able to say goodbye to your stinky smelly feet!
But before that, you should also be aware of the fact that why should you use foot deodorants?
A foot deodorant will help you to fight bad odour and the bacteria that cause it. It absorbs moisture and keeps your feet dry. Thus, it keeps foot odour at bay all day.
Here are the top 5 foot deodorants you can try.
1. Foot Deodorant Spray for Athletes
Rocket Pure has been popular among athletes for ages. It is formulated with essential oils of mint, eucalyptus, tea tree and thyme with no side effects. It is a natural, extra-strong foot deodorant that keeps foot odour at bay. It is a micronized powder deodorant that kills the odour-causing bacteria.
- Fights foot and shoe odour, freshens feet, sports shoes and sneakers. Deodorant spray directly for feet and deodorizer directly in shoes.
- Ideal for any athlete, runners, including barefoot and minimalist, cyclists, hikers and skiers. Or anyone with stinky feet and shoes!
- Made in the U.S. of natural ingredients, no harsh or toxic chemicals, paraben-free.
- Contains Natural Ingredients.
- Keeps your feet dry and clean
- Long-lasting effects.
2. Kayos Botanicals Tea Tree & Neem Antifungal Body Wash & Foot Soak
This is not only a foot spray but also a moisturizer. It controls foot odour and promotes healthier feet. It is free from sulfate, parabens, cruelty – made with 100% natural ingredients this body wash and foot soak is free from harmful chemicals and is well suited with almost all skin types. For fitness freaks- provides soothing comfort after a workout and wash away bacteria and fungus contracted after a session in the gym, cycling, running or any other sweating sport
- Deodorizes & refreshes – fights body odour under armpits, legs, feet’s and refreshes the whole body with its peppermint effect
- Strong Defense – it may help against wash fungi and bacteria from the surface of the skin and provides strong defence against athletes foot, jock itch, toe-nail fungus, ringworm, itchy scalp and other skin irritations
- Long-lasting effect
- 100% non-toxic and made with natural ingredients.
3. SANCTUS Foot Spray
SANCTUS Foot Spray is a natural and safe formula that eliminates the strongest shoe and foot odours. With excess humidity, feet are extra moist and thus can develop infections. The feet need care and attention to prevent them from getting itchy or smelly. These conditions need immediate attention and care. This foot spray on your entire feet and the nourishing liquid just gets absorbed into the skin within no time. However, you have done your justice to your feet. The feet are coated with a layer of Peppermint oil, Olive Oil and Camphor Oil extracts amongst many other vital ingredients. This foot spray offers long-lasting effects. Apply this deodorant on the feet directly as it is entirely natural and safe.
- Convenient to use anywhere anytime
- The mild fragrance of Clove Oil to disinfect your feet
- Keeps Feet Fresh and odour free whole day
- Prevents Bacterial Skin Infections
4. Right Foot Doctorcareplus Effective Foot Spray
You can finally freshen your feet eliminate all smell naturally: right foot is the most potent anti-odour foot spray on the market, it works better than anything else you’ve tried, why right foot, foot shoe deodorizer, is the most effective solution against odours, it’s extremely safe for the whole family to use made from all-natural ingredients, yet it’s extremely effective leaves your feet smelling great, right foot works better than powders, sneaker balls, antiperspirants or fungus sprays made from potentially harmful or harsh chemicals. your health is our number one priority. This amazing foot shoe deodorizer is made from 100% natural ingredients that have demonstrated great efficacy in combination, like peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, thyme. Perfect gift item.
- Most Effective Foot & Shoe Deodorant Spray
- All Natural And 100% Safe For All Shoes & Feet
- Destroys Odor & Bacteria Immediately
- Safe formula
- Easy to use
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria
5. Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer And Foot Spray
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer And Foot Deodorant is not only a foot spray but also a moisturizer. The icy sensation cools down your itchy and tired feet and provides them with much-needed hydration. It contains the highest quality natural ingredients and is 100% non-toxic. It controls foot odour and promotes healthier feet. It contains 7 pure essential oils and 11 herbal botanicals that take care of your feet. The moisturizer in the deodorant helps heal your dry and cracked heels.
- Stop Foot Odour & Wellness
- Keeps Feet Fresh, Dry & Odour-Free
- Specially Formulated To Fight The Worst Foot & Shoe Odour
Before you buy a foot deodorant, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
You can choose a natural foot deodorant or a synthetic one. Well, it is advisable to buy one that is made with natural ingredients as it won’t cause any side effects or allergic reactions. Some other things that you can consider are:
- It should be travel-friendly
- The deodorant should inhibit bacterial growth.
- It should keep your feet smelling fresh for a long time.
- The deodorant should absorb moisture and keep your feet dry.
How To Prevent Smelly Feet And Shoes
- You should wash your shoes often or at least twice a month.
- Wear socks that absorb sweat and moisture.
- Give a break to your shoes. Do not wear the same pair of shoes daily.
- Buy shoes with washable soles.
- Keep your shoes in a cool and dry environment.
- Consider buying open-toed shoes.
You can now buzz off embarrassing moments due to stinky or smelly feet by stocking up on a foot deodorant. Choose any of the above-listed best foot deodorants, apply it directly on your feet, and spray it in your shoes to keep your feet smelling fresh at all times.